B.Voc (Bachelor of Vocation)
B.Voc course was introduced in our college in 2015. It is a six semester (3 years) degree course. The course is offered in two subjects namely—
(1) Retail Management & IT
(2) Banking and Financial Services.
These are job-oriented courses fully sponsored by the UGC and permitted by Gauhati University under the MHRD Govt. of India in the Skill Development Programme.
- Seats are limited.
- Hostel facility is available.
- Classes are held in modern class rooms & laboratories under expert faculties.
- There is also provision for students’ interaction with experts from various fields of the industry.
- There is a provision for lateral exit in the course which means a student on successful completion of 2nd semester is offered a diploma, 4th semester an advanced diploma, & of 6th semester the degree.
- A student is free to exit at any of these three levels of the course.